Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why Libra is soo overrated ?

I don’t know. I’m a libra. And trust me not very many people actually like me. 😂

• Janet

Libra is only a zodiac Sign, and everyone has ALL 12 zodiac Signs active in THEIR birthchart.

Calling someone a Sign is merely a commercial gimmick. What they call your Sign is really just your Sun sign and only 2% of your birthchart.

It is the only one of the 40 to 50 factors in a birthchart that can be found ONLY using the month-date and no calculations.

Real astrology works off the exact moment of birth as the ecliptic appeared from the longitude-latitude of the birthplace on Earth.  

And everyone has Libra in their chart, influencing them in some particular way.

Overrated in what ways? I'm guessing you mean beauty because of Venus. Astrologers wrote the good qualities and also the bad traits about each zodiac sign, so there is no such thing as an overrated sign, what matters is your *opinions* about them only. All zodiac signs have good stereotypes in astrology, for example, Virgos are clean and tidy, Capricorns are mature and hardworking, Scorpios are emotionally strong, Aquarius are smart and not easily influenced by others, Cancers are kind-hearted, etc.. Maybe in your opinion, Libras don't fit their positive qualities, but other zodiac signs can exhibit Libra traits and Libras can exhibit some traits of other zodiac signs.

Same reason Gemini and Scorpio are overrated.

HOW ******* GRATEFUL I SGOULD BE THAT ALL OF YOU WOULD DEDICATE YOUR LIVES TO COMPLETELY DESTROYING MINE AND PUBLICLY MURDER ME FOR YOUR SICK ******* PLEASURE AND SUCCES ARENT I??? WHAT A ******* GOD DAMN JOKE YOU PEOPLE ARE AND I HOPE YOU PAY DEARLY FOR RELENTLESSLY TRYING TO SABOTAGE AND DESTROY MY LIFE AND CRITICIZE AND BULLY EVERY ******* LITTLE THING I DO AND JUST CONPLETLYET RUIN AND DESTROY MY LIFE FOR YOUR ******* SELFISH ******* GOD DAMN SUCCESS!! WTF ARE YOU ******* GOD DAMN PEOPLE DOING BESIDES YRYING TO DESTROY MY LIFE AND RUIN IT AND MURDER ME AND DO EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN DO DO IT AND DEDICATE HOIR LIVES TO IT??? WHAT?? THATS ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS TRY TO DESTROY ME AND MURDER ME AND BACK STAB ME AND SABOTAGE ME ISBT IT??? YOU SELFISH HOMICIDAL PIECES OF GOD DAMN ****!!! I HOPE YOU PAY AND I HOPE YOU PAY DEARLY!!!Because you are homicidal prejudice people who only care about yourselves and your selves only. ***** you!!!

Ohhh and boo hoo and shut your manipulative and homicidal mouth up and stop acting like you care about anything or anyone except yourselves then sitting there and setting me up and murdering me for your own success and do literally nothing to help besides manipulating everything back stabbing and murdering me for your success. You sick homicidal pos!!! And **** your selfish homicidal mouth up.. And stop acting like you care about anyone or anything except yourselves and you all go around practically dedicating your lives to setting me up sabotaging me back stabbing manipulating and stalking me around trying to trigger me and destroy me and murder me. And you all take turns doing it and act like you are doing a good deed by completely murdering and destroying me. And act like I should be thankful and grateful that you would dedicate your lives to completely destroying mine. and you aren't my crush and no one even remotely associated with Dutch bro's and that pos old fat sack of **** Leo family member who isn't really one and I want nothing to do with him. Wtf are these people doing.. Wtf are they doing besides practically dedicating their lives to completely destroying mine... Shut your lying selfish homicidal prejudice mouth up.. You aren't my crush and never will be and I want nothing to do with you!! Or anyone you or anyone else you are even remotely connected with. You selfish homicidal pos who have practically dedicated your lives to completely destroying mine why the fukc would I ever forgive let alone trust you ever again or want to. You are so selfish and clueless or you just act like you don't know. I don't want any of you and I don't welcome any of you and never have and never will. Wtf are you even doing thinking of me. And I'm talking about all the dirty ugly slutty women with Dutch bro's and the ones with the snow while black hair style. Stay the f away from me and don't ever think of me again. We will see how desperate they are.. You are that skinny short beta male Harry Potter / nick.. They'd have to be desperate to get with your dirty skanky pos whore ***. Who all go around practically dedicating their lives to completely destroying mine for their success. Why the fukc would I like a dirty slutty ***** like you.. We will see how desperate they are. They'd have to be to get with a dirty pos like you or anyone you are even remotely connected with!! Wow how lucky I am to get stalk around and back stabbed and sabotaged and murdered by all of you people. You can't honestly believe that can you you selfish homicidal life destroying pos!! Shut your manipulative dirty whore mouth up and stop acting like you care. The only thing you care about is your selves you don't care about anyone or anything except it. And you go around murdering me for it and practically dedicating your ******* lives to completely destroying mine. Why is not more being done huh? Is that what you honestly think and believe you couldn't possibly believe that lie. What have you ever done to help? You have never done a thing to help anybody except your selfish homicidal pos god damn selves and you murder me set me up and sabotage me. Probably because you are planning on fukcing me over again so demoncrats can take back the house. Wow how lucky they are..

How can a horoscope be overrated ?