Ya-Hoo
Ya-Hoo asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

How do mothers deal with their daughters if they are slutty?

There's so many slutty women out there (men too I'm not pointing fingers), but I'm just curious how most mothers view it? Do they just ignore it, try and give them advice to be monogamous, or kick them out of the house to change their behavior?

I guess slutty moms instill that in their daughters.

• Matt

probably examine whether the apple has fallen far from the tree......

• hi

Statistics show that boys of single mothers get in trouble with the law whereas girls of single mothers have high teen pregnancy rates and end up becoming single mothers.

I find it weird how parents give their daughters birth control pills and give their sons condoms.... That's as weird as giving your child a mask so that he won't get recognized when he robs a bank...

Liberalism teaches about using "protection".... my question is... if you need "protection" from the person you're having premarital sex with, wouldn't it be smarter if you stayed away from such person?

I have heard that some liberal parents feel "proud" when their sons are promiscuous.... I wonder if they also feel "proud" when their daughters are promiscuous... 

I smile in appreciation knowing she will likely be a very successful gold digger.  

What can they do? Most of the time the mothers were just as slutty in their prime (if they arent still, on the downlow, in their older age) as the daughters are now. 

Most mothers are probably unaware of their daughter's sex life. My mother never knew anything that my sisters and I did, same with my friends growing up. Many probably don't care, as long as they don't get a disease or get pregnant. How many parents police the sex lives of their children, or are even able to?

• Bill

By the time your daughter is a slut it's too late to teach them morals and sexual control. Whatever went wrong is in stone and there is little to be done about it. A lot of parents at this point just give the girl birth control and or condoms as helping them avoid pregnancy is pretty much all that is left to do. 

• Dick

I enjoy dating sexually active women. I'm a little older than most of them. It's surprising how many of their mothers let it be known, that THEY are available too. In addition to accepting, some of them try to participate as well !!!!!

A responsible mother would punish such kind of kids who lack morals. Today's parents are very careless about their kids and that is the reason people are immoral these days.

Girls are naturally choosy so there's nothing to worry about. 

Males are the beggars. Females are the choosers. 

Less marriage = more and more incels

I see your motive, incel