Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 2 months ago

what are the 3 greatest lies?

ok guys, you got 2 out of the 3

The three greatest lies people live by or seem to live by even if they didn't declare it with their words:

1. We don't need anyone else in our lives and that includes God

2. There are sins that are unforgiven so it doesn't matter what we do since we're going to hell anyway

3. There is no God

• Rick

We're from the government, we're here to help.

The check is in the mail.

You DO look skinnier in those jeans.

the USA won the war of Indepen dance

the French did

the USA saved the UK WW2 wrong the RAF did by winning the Battle of Britain

the USA saved Australia WW2 Wrong again the 39 division Militia did that when the stopped the Japanese crossing the Owen Stanley ranges By November 1942

when HRH arrived without an Army

1. Nope, not me.

2. I have no idea.

3. I would never do that.

Or there's always.

1. Your Government cares about the common people.

2. The health care is great.

3. One day you may become rich.

• F

1. ....6 inches

2. I’ll call you

3. Islam is a peaceful religion.

1. "The Earth is flat." The Earth is not flat. It is either round or sphere-shaped.Β 

2. "Jesus Christ went to India to study with the mystics." This is an obvious lie. Jesus Christ was a real person who was 100% God and 100% man, aka God come in the flesh. The Bible says nothing about Jesus Christ going to India to learn how to be a Hindu guru. Someone made it up.

3. "There are parties in Hell". Yes, Hell does exist. The truth about Hell is that Hell is a horrible place of torment. There is no pleasure there. Those who reject God's gift of salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ are going to die in their sins, and they're going to burn in the fires of Hell. I don't know what burning alive feels like. I don't want to know. But to burn alive would be bad enough for just a moment. It would be utterly horrifying. What if you burned alive forever and ever - it never ends? The fire cannot be quenched? You are engulfed in flames and cannot escape, not even through death? And what if the fire in Hell is hotter than anything in the entire universe - even hotter than a supernova explosion, which is already supposed to be billions of degrees Celsius? It is not possible to have pleasure in a place with that much torment.

For the record: I don't know why this question is in the Jokes & Riddles section. It should be in either the "Philosophy" section, or the "Religion & Spirituality" section.

• JJ

1) The earth is flat.

2) Believe in Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household.

3) We are alone.Β  no other alien life in the universe.Β 

1.)Checks in the MAIL

2.)I got THIS

3.)I'm sick..... I CAN'T come to WORK......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't even know her,

I just found the money,

I love you the most babe.

1.We're from the government and we're here to help you.2.The check is in the mail.3.That fish was THIS big.

Source(s): The Internal Revenue Service has made liars out of more people than Golf ever did....Will Rogers.