Melissa asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

Advice? Coping with pandemic.?

This virus is making me nuts. I’m losing it.

It’s affecting me, I don’t like it, and on top of it, it’s bothering others too, so then they bother me.

I’m so angry I could scream. 

Strategies for coping are needed below. 

(Ps: this has nothing to do with people’s money, power, politics, hate, discrimination, etc. so please be nice.)

What keeps me going is the people who have died. I think I'm fine and wish things would go back to normal because nothing is currently happening in MY life but something is happening in someone else's life so I know this is serious even though I physically can't see how serious it is as no one I know has been affected.

• Linda

It's driving everyone nuts and I try to always be nice in my answers. Coping with the pandemic is hard but it helps to get out there and not stay home due to constantly having to wear a mask and social distance. Try to get out weekly to see friends, get plenty of exercise, have fun doing something you like to take your mind off of it. Do you have any hobbies? That will help. Stay busy and this will go away eventually!

Source(s): I'm in the same boat.