Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

Is it bad that my fiancee kissed another man at her Bachelorette party?

I am a 28 year old male, and tonight was my fiancee's bachelorette party. We had one rule for each other, no strippers (for either of us). Her cousin however posted a picture online of her kissing another man on the forehead at her bachelorette party. Right now, I am home alone, and I cannot stop crying. Am I overreacting, or am I underreacting? Is this bad? What should I do?

PS: My bachelor party hasn't happened yet, but it's supposed to be me and a bunch of my male friends playing video games. No women at all (meanwhile, she kissed another man on his forhead).

OOOOOOOHHH!  She is so nasty omg get a life.

Don't hold out much hope if you are that freeken imbalanced though holy Goodness is she dead all ready?!    A kiss on the forehead.  On a man !!!?  A Neice?  Christmas kisses? Get the freak out of your heart and your skin

• Ocimom

Oh for pete's sake.  It was on the forehead.  I would worry more if it was elsewhere!

forehead, no big deal

A kiss on the forehead isn't the same as a romantic kiss. So maybe you should find out who this guy was and why he was at the party before you have a nervous breakdown. You'll feel pretty silly if this is her cousin or the Maid of Honor's gay best friend. 

Get over it.  If you are that sensitive you have no business being engaged.

On the forehead?!

This isn't an issue; don't make it one. 

• Edna

It's hard for me to believe that a 28-year-old man is crying and  reacting  in the way you're doing.

Why were MEN at a woman's bachelorette party? Men don't attend a bachelorette party - bachelorette parties are for women only - in the same way that women don't attend a bachelor party.

A 'stripper" at a bachelorette party doesn't actually strip. He MIGHT go down to a G-string, but that's all he does.  He's a professional dancer who has been hired by the organizers of the party to perform his dance routine for the amusement of the guests for about one hour, and then he leaves. He's being paid by the hour, and he's not going to hang around for any longer than he's been paid to be there.

Your fiancee kissed the 'stripper" on his forehead after he finished his dance routine?  So what!!  She merely kissed him on his forehead - she didn't wrestle him down to the floor and have sex with him!  

the bigger issue is you playing video games with a bunch of guys on your stag.....what a wuss.

• It was a kiss on the forehead, it's not like she was kissing him on the mouth. 

You should have made a no kissing other people rule. I think you're over reacting, talk to her about it and let her know how this is making you feel. 

• Tj

If it were me, there would be NO wedding. Let her go marry the one she kissed. Stand up man, you need to use your man berries now. what will she do after your married to you? Time is NOW to stop this and rethink her and marriage.