Is Africa's black magic really effective?

Update:

Does it even exist?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It can be real if the victims believe in  it.

• 4 weeks ago

NO IT IS FAKE FAKE AND DANGEROUS...PEOPLE should not mess with demons.

• funnel
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Ungowa! Now, you take des chickon bone and you bury et.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Any magic is effective. 

It's the level of one's skill and practice that determines the outcome of whatever goal they're seeking to accomplish. It just depends on what what type of genre you think appeals to you.

Just also remember, between God and the devil, whichever you choose, will determine the outcome of your fate.

Personally I'd go with the one that has heaven at the end, regardless of how difficult it may be. The darker path is not worth your soul. Besides, dark magic never works against those with a strong mind/heart and God by their side. I would know, personally, just search John Ramirez.

Source(s): Former practitioner of the dark ways.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Prince
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Absolutely. Baudouin II also known as Baldwin II of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem circa 1100 set out to genocide the Black Africans around the Heilige Lande starting with poor innocent people around the Mortimer and happily was stopped by African Black Magick which paralyzed him until he repented him of the murders. Black people are human beings. God made them and no man has the right to kill them as such. They can be executed for crimes but killing them when they are innocent, especially as babies and children, is considered murder in God's eyes. Thereafter, the descendants of Baudouin II, whose birth name was Eustache de Burg, made available the royal chapel in Jerusalem to Lalibela, the Crown Prince of Ethiopia who later reigned over Ethiopia as Prester John, for about 20 years prior to his accession and Ethiopian Coptic monks were allowed to build a monastery on the roof of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Their monastery survives despite persecution by the Jewish State. Should the Latin Kingdom ever be restored, as in favour of Travis heir to Anthony Arnite, he'd be beholden to uphold the historic right of the Ethiopian Coptic monks.

• 1 month ago

It doesn't exist.

• 1 month ago

Not effective at all.  A 419 scammer had a "real Africa witch" put a curse on me after he realized I was stringing him along.  That was 10 years ago, and my pecker still hasn't fallen off.

• 2 months ago

No. Accusations of witchcraft in Africa are a very serious matter as the witch is culturally understood to be the epitome of evil and the cause of all misfortune, disease and death. Consequently, the witch is the most hated person in African society and subjected to punishment, torture and even death.

• Craig
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

In Africa, yes.  Elsewhere...yes and no.

• 2 months ago

It's effective at controlling the lives of a pretty good portion of the population. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.