Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Well I get Guillain Barre Syndrome If my mom makes me get the coronavirus vaccine?

I know it will make me get it and I just read about Guillain Barre Syndrome and how it came from the swine flu vaccine.  

Favorite Answer

You can put your fears in other things.

There is NO Vaccine, there will be NO vaccine.

The c-19 virus is a common cold x10, there is no cure for the common cold, there will be no cure for the virus either.

It is not a flu.

Most deaths are due to malpractice, or practicing. The Doctors have no idea how to treat it, so they treat the symptoms instead.

False Stats do not help with the Fear Factor.

Example: A guy dies in a motorcycle collision. During autopsy, they find he is Virus "Positive", so the Death foes  in the Virus Death Column of statistics.

• A

You can take your chances with the virus or the side effects of the vaccine

• Scott

The normal rate of that disease is one per 100,000. So it is unlikely that you will get it.  Fortunately, these days there are more effective treatments than 20 years ago.  But it does have negative effects. For example a person can be paralyzed from the neck down.