Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Why is my mom so fake and a liar?

My mom has been dating this guy that I hate and feel really uncomfortable around.I expressed to my mom about my feelings but she basically told me to deal with it.He has been living here with us and my two younger sisters for almost a year.He doesn’t work or provides anything to the household.I get bad anxiety and feel uncomfortable with him here.When he first moved in she didn’t even introduce him to us first she just moved him in.He was gone for almost two weeks and packed up all his stuff and that’s when my mom started spending time with me and acting like she cares about me.Im leaving to army boot camp in two weeks so my mom told me she wanted to spend time with me but ever since he’s came back she’s been spending all her time with this loser who makes the entire house reek like alcohol all the time.She told me that he’s only staying for a few days until his check comes because he has no where to go and that she’s leaving him but she lied to me and she doesn’t plan on leaving him.Her life revolves around him and she treats me like a second option and only makes time for me when they’re fighting or he’s not around.What should I do ? I want to cut her out of my life once I leave to the army.Im tired of her involving me in her toxic relationship with this ghetto hood rat.

• Tj

Im sorry you had to join the army to get away. I hope that you do well, and stay safe. I would tell her when you are ready to leave, that you are done with her, if she keeps him around and to not expect to ever see or hear from you again. Let her decide what she see's as right. Let her make it clear who is more important. And stand up for your decisions. Do not back track.   Thank you for your service, from a Vet.

not much you can do about it but tell your mom how you feel about him

It's probably the sex.  Just deal with it until she gets tired of his dumbAzz.  Sorry you're going through this. 

ASK HER WHEN SHE IS GETTING MARRIED.

he sounds like a cool guy to me. do some bonding and stop being a diarrhea brain

also if your leaving in 2 weeks why cant you just put up with him its not even that long