Will Planet Zoo run on any computer that has a AMD Graphics card? Does it have to be AMD R9 270? My computer has an outdated Graphics card.?

My processor is Intel (R) Core (TM) I-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz, 2100 MHz, 2 Cores(3), 4 Logical Pr...

I have an Intel HD 3000 Graphics card

I have Windows 10

• Lv 7

graphics card is the most important aspect of gaming. without a decent gc there is not much you can play.

No. AMD has been making graphics cards for over a decade (and ATI was making them 20 years before that). There might be a way to bypass the system requirement checks and run the game on something slightly below the specified minimum, but without knowing what kind of graphics card you do have, there's no way to know if this would even be worth trying. My guess would be no.

For the cost of buying Planet Zoo, you could buy a card that met or exceeded the minimum system requirements, so I don't know why you'd buy the game before buying a better graphics card.