how do you transfer a pictiure from yuour phone to the computer?

For my iPhone I connect my phone charger to the ports on my MacBook computer.

take out the memory card and insert into a computer 

• Steven

Connecting phone by USB to the computer and transfer images or by email. 

no ides what a "pictiure" is.

• Mark J

depends on your phone and your computer.

you can transfer using Bluetooth

or a wired connection

or possibly a wireless network connection. Can't speak for Apple devices, but on Android you can do any of the above. Connecting to a Windows 10 device via a USB cable the phone should appear as a drive/device in file explorer

if you do a bluetooth transfer  thats a bit more complex

Some computers have Bluetooth, as do most smart phones.  That is another path.

You might be able to take out the expansion micro SD card from the phone, use an adapter to put it into a port (if any) on the computer. 

easy just a cable does it from the phone to the computer unless you have an iphone ,,,

Wifi direct.    

• MIKE

connect the charging cable to your phone and the other end to your PC's usb port. Then you'll see your phone in "My PC" and be able to open it too, you can now copy & paste files to and fro from PC to phone and vise versa. Once you open your phone's folder your pics will be located in the Pictures and the DCIM folders. If you dont see your phone in "My PC", go to your phone settings/developer options and enable usb debugging

Depends on what desktop software you have.  I have Picasa.  To get my pix off my Galaxy S9 I plug the phone into my computer using a USB connection.  Then I call up Picasa that automatically locates the pix on my phone when I select Import.  Finally I select those pix off Picasa that I want to import from the phone into my computer and then push the Picasa button to import the selected pix.

Voila, the selected pix are now off the phone onto my desktop in the Picasa application.  There are options when I import.  I can name a new folder for the pix to move into when I import them.  I can also select delete or keep the imported pix on my phone after they've been imported into Picasa.

Picasa by the way allows you to do some simple editing routines to enhance your phone pix after you've imported them.  If you don't have Picasa and would like to download it, you can find some sites that will give you free downloads of the Picasa application.  Try it you might like it.