Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

I accidentally spilled bleach on my carpet.  ?

I was unloading my stuff while moving into my new apartment and i don’t know how but the bleach bottle had a cut through it. It had been leaking out of the bottle while i was unloading everything and now there’s a section of the area that is yellow. How do i cover/clean it up before my roommate sees it?

For these types of issues hire professional cleaners. They will clean it professionally and the benefit of professional cleaners is that they will clean your carpet in a way to prevent any kind of damage.

• Ann

The carpet has been damaged, and you need to report it to the manager.  You will likely lose your room deposit due to the damage you caused, even if it was not intentional.  Your roommate won't be too pleased, either, because now the carpet will have to be replaced.

Carpet is ruin and you owe the safety deposit. Someone will see it at some point soon.

You might as well report it to the office and deal with the consequences. 

Say goodbye to the carpet. Put a large potted plant on the spill in the meantime.

there's no way to do this and yes, the owner will require you to pay the value of the carpet.

It is too late - the damage gas been done.  Fess up - it is the best way.