jean
jean asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

would u vote for Oprah Winfrey if she went for president?

NO she is no more qualified that trump is,

• Rob

Not just because she's a celebrity --- look at how well that's worked recently.  It would depend on the policies she proposed.

• TedEx

Probably yes....she is a businesswoman, not a career politician

of course not. she supported Obama. Enough said. 

TOO LIBERAL FOR ME

NO... I wouldn't vote for OPRAH for anything.

Orca, no she’s a whale. I thought Seaworld did away with her. She’s even fatter as a spokesperson for weight watchers. That’s like having Joe Biden as a spokesperson for Mensa.

Her and gayle are to busy chowing down for Orca to perform her tricks for fish and squid. She does need to run though. That is, run her f@t @ss off to loose some weight. You could say with all that extra blubber, she has some crush on gayle. 

• Prince

Yes I would because I trust her basic instincts and character and I know that she's smart and for years watched her thoughtfully interview people who were expert in their fields and see that she has the good sense to know what the limitations of her own knowledge are and to seek out the right people for information and advice and would, advisedly, make intelligent decisions based on the information.

HELL NO!!!!!!!!

A billionaire reality show host who has never run for public office before this?  What kind of crazy idea is that?