Hey liberals, I haven't been wearing a mask and I have not gotten the covid fake pandemic yet?

How much more proof do you need that masks are pointless? Did not wear a mask = did not get sick = masks not needed.

The_Doc_man You are even better at hyping this up than CNN. It's just the flu.

That only proves that not everyone who gets the virus knows it.  If you haven't been tested, you could have the virus and be infecting others, especially if you think that you're healthy.

• You've been sick all your life.

Tell you what, next time there is a big crowd, go visit that gathering without your mask.  Then come back here three weeks later and tell us how you feel - if you can do so with that respirator and the IV bags to keep up your fluids.

All I can say is, believe what you want - as long as you realize that reality doesn't care what you believe.

• J

That logic is the eqivalent of: drove drunk = didn't crash car = drunk driving good

Absolutely ridiculous. Just because you got lucky doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful.

Reported for spreading deadly disinformation. 

Did not wear a seatbelt, did not die, seatbelts not needed. Did not use a condom, did not die and did not reproduce, condoms not needed. Drove drunk, did not die, sobriety not needed. Sniffed cocaine, did not have a heart attack, abstinence not needed. Shoplifted, did not get caught, honesty not needed. Pumped gas with the engine running, did not get blown up, caution not needed.

I just where my masks as a bikini. Thats all there good for

You ******* piece of **** moron. Masks don’t protect your worthless ***, they protect the people around you from the spit that you drool out of your toothless meth mouth. 

A large portion of people infected are asymptomatic. For the morons like you, that means that you don't KNOW you have it, as you have no symptoms. But you can still pass it on to others and get them sick. Which is why you're an unfeeling, inconsiderate *******.

Pretty sure I already survived it, I think it’s funny watching all their predictions fail, can guarantee there’s more going on than what they are telling you