Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 5 months ago

What to do?

So I got an email a while back saying that I did not meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress because I didn’t meet the required hours thing and that I will not be able to get financial aid for the year. I’m just curious to see what happends if I don’t submit the appeal form? Like does that decline me out of the whole financial aid thing for other years? I know it’s going to take the financial aid from this year. I read about it to get more informed and I guess if your appeal gets approved you’re still going to be on probation for the year. So it’s still going to be the same if I don’t submit it anyways right? Also I’m planning to take 2 classes because I want to keep it at a pace where I can actually learn without my anxiety going up. I’m going to be late in everything I know but this is the best for me. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.