math help ?

Hello, I need help solving a math problem. I suck at math and would love someone to give me some insight. I am starting a new internship soon and it will begin probably towards the end of August (maybe like the 20th) and end november 24th. I did the math and there is basically like 77 business days left until november 24th which is when I will be done with it. In order to receive credit for the work, I must complete 300 hours for the internship. I am just wanting to know, if I am required to work about 20 hours a week, with there being about 77 working days until the the end date (nov 24th), about how many days a week should I work in order to meet the 300 hour limit? I hope I have as much info as possible. for some reason I just can’t figure this out on my own. I may have to start sooner than the 20th in order to meet the hour requirement. 

At this rate you'd have to work (300 / 77) = 3.89 = 4 hours per day to achieve your target. This averages at about 28 hours a week so i would suggest that you either start earlier so that you can maintain working 4 hour days.

If you need 300 hours at 20 hours per week, then:

300 hours (1/20 week/hour) = 15 weeks

There are only 14 weeks between August 17 and Nov 23rd, so if you need to do 300 hours in that time, you will need to have weeks that are more than 20 hours per week.

If you can only work 20 hours a week, then you won't get to 300 hours but will be close.