Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Is the COVID situation in your area getting better or worse?

• Edna

The COVID situation in my area is getting better all  time. My area has had only 18 cases of corona virus ever since this thing first began in February. The last case was diagnosed over 2 months ago. All the cases recovered at home, and nobody has died.

much, much better--but the minute they open the schools it will be all over with.....and we will go up again.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I watch it daily for total deaths(which is the FINAL OUTCOME) The U.S. has only been climbing...so what practices that are happening are not helping.MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING & WASHING HANDS HELPS  Too many people are not doing that. Science over religion wins here.

It works in MY COUNTRY which is not the U.S.

Worse. I'm going to be staying inside, shopping once every two weeks, forever, it feels like.

• kelvin

worse and at one point we were at one active case and now were at 125 active cases

It's pretty calm here. But I'm smart enough to live in a small city away from liberal ldiots.

• Rick

not sure, as I have YET TO SEE anyone that has OR had it .............

worse...................