Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Atheism will one day be a thing of the past. Is that correct?

• Paul

After the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, absolutely.

Fewer people ever year as a percentage believe in a religion so I believe your assertation is false.

• Wundt

You should look at the statistics.  The atheist and "non-religious" population in the USA and Europe has more than doubled in the last decade while the Christian populations has remained steady or declined (Christianity is only growing in poorer countries and areas).  Some models have non-religious as largest population within a a decade or so (non-religious is already the largest 'religious group' after Catholics).  Thousands of churches close every year because of falling attendance and most churches are in a panic over the decrease.

Sure, if God decides to stop being a sky daddy and visit us. 

If theism were rational, atheism wouldn't exist.

Atheism will last  as long as theism exist because to know light you should know darkness(absence of light)

According to my Wonderful Father, the King of the Universe, there are godless heathens, but they know for a fact He exists but choose to dismiss this knowledge as irrelevant. In other words; there are no atheists. Just really, really stupid people... dismissing the God who formed them.

By wickedness they forcibly suppress the truth. 

Because what may be known about God is plain to them for He has made this plain to them; His invisible qualities: His eternal power and divine nature are clearly seen through what has been made, so they have no excuse.  

The skies declare the glory of God. 

The firmament speaks of His handiwork. 

Nature speaks: it is God's 'other' Bible. 

So although they know God, they neither glorify Him as God nor do they give thanks to Him. Their thinking, futile; their foolish hearts,  darkened. Claiming to be wise, but have become fools. 

Therefore God gave them over to the desires of their hearts: to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.  

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator of all things — who is forever praised. 

Amen.

To the wicked person, God says: “What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. When you see a thief, you join with him; you throw in your lot with adulterers. You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit. You sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother’s son.

"When you did these things and I kept silent, you thought I was exactly like you. But I now arraign youand set my accusations before you. 

"Consider this, you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, with no one to rescue you: 

“Those who sacrifice thank offerings honor me, and to the blameless I will show my salvation.” 

How could that ever be true, as atheists will not accept belied of a god until that god shows up.  LMAO!

It is absolutely correct.  People can't delude themselves forever.  The fantasy that there is no God has neither proof nor logic to support it.

As surely as humanity will one day be a thing of the past.