Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

What happens if I face Kurt angle in a submission match?

• adam

an actual greco roman match on the matt with a real ref and time keeper? You lose . Kurt is an actual wrestler who won olympic medals in the real sport of wrestling

• I know Kurt Angle's Skill set, I know nothing about yours? So to try to give an intelligent answer without a complete assessment of the facts would be ludicrous. 

You will absolutely loose.

You will lose for certain and quickly. It may also be painful. 

depends you don't tell anything about yourself. most likely you lose quickly though!

• Webbo

The ankle lock in less than a minute and you tapping out so much your hand would hurt.

You submit, pretty fast too

Unfortunately, I think Vince McMahon would just book you to tap out to Kurt Angle's ankle lock. It would probably be in a short amount of time. So you would probably be treated like a jobber. That's how petty the company is.

• David

You'd be out of there faster than it took you to step in the ring.

• Professional Wrestling is scripted entertainment,  with the matches having a predetermined outcome. So it would be up to the promoter whether you tapped out to the ankle lock or not. I'm pretty sure Vince McMahon would book Kurt to win the match, due to his legend status.