Why do today's Christians believe God gives a DEAD spirit who hasn't been QUICKENED back to life (Eph 2:1)by His POWER (Acts 1:5;8) anything?

Don't they know they are still (((DEAD))) [spiritually]???

Our spirits are born dead (Romans 5:12-14; I Cor 15:21-22).Jesus is "A QUICKENING SPIRIT" (I Corinthians 15:45) and when HIS "POWER comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) we are "QUICKENED back to life" (Ephesians 2:1)!Why are today's Christians (((PRETENDING))) they've been "QUICKENED back to life" but haven't been Holy Spirit baptized with (((PROOF))) of His Promises (Acts 1:8; I Cor 12:7-10; Mk 16:17-18)?  

@RAD

"GOD reveals by His Spirit" (I Corinthians 2:10).

You went to "Bible school" and came out IGNORANT (Matthew 22:29)!

Satan loves company teaching like a Jw with your LYING LINKS from a "Bible school"

You should be praying GOD puts you on "STRAIGHT STREET" (Acts 9:11) like HE did Paul!

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

@MALCOLM

GOT THAT "BIBLE" OF YOURS UPSIDE DOWN LIKE YOUR PRESIDENT HUH (ISAIAH 5:20)?

YOU DON'T BELIEVE (((NOTHING))) BUT WHAT CATHOLICS HAVE (((CONSTRUCTIVELY CREATED))) FOR YOU!

NOW WHEN YOU HEAR (((THE TRUTH))) YOU BIBLE IS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!

🤣🤣🤣

@JAKE

THOSE BEADS WON'T HELP YOU PRAYING TO A DEAD WOMAN WHO "KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL" (ECC 9:5) WHEN "THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, AND ONE  MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN, THE MAN JESUS CHRIST" (I TIM 2:5).

"GOD HATES YOU" (PROVERBS 6:16-19)! 

@MAGIX

I'M NOT THE ONE (((LIMITING GOD))) TO JUST "3" AND THEN CALL HIS A "TRINITY" 

WHEN GOD IS ((("DIVERSITIES))) OF OPERATIONS BUT ONE GOD" (I COR 12:6) AND ((("NONE))) CAN STAY HIS HAND" (DANIEL 4:35).

DO THOSE SCRIPTURES SOUND LIKE A TRINITY?

"DIVERSITIES" AND "NONE CAN STAY HIS HAND?"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE (((LYING))) CHRISTIANS?  

GOD PROMISED WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE "QUICKENED BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1) BY HIS "POWER THAT COMES UP US"  WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5;8)

JESUS PROMISED "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I COR 12:7-10) AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (I COR 12:13) AND "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (MK 16:17-18) AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (MK 16:16) WHEN HE "QUICKENS US BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1) BY HIS "POWER THAT COMES UPON US" (ACTS 1:8) WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5)

DOES GOD LIE (NUM 23:19)?

IF NOT AND YOU BELIEVE HE KEEPS HIS PROMISES (NUMBER 23:19), WHERE ARE YOURS?

@RALPH

FOR THOSE WHO ((("BELIEVETH))) THEY SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE" (JOHN 3:16).

NO ONE TAUGHT TODAY'S CHRISTIANS (((WHAT))) TO BELIEVE SO THEY JUST BELIEVE THERE WAS A MAN CALLED JESUS WHO DIED FOR THEM AND BELIEVE THAT SINCE HE DIED FOR THEM THEY ARE SCOTT FREE; RIDING ON HIS BLOOD!

THEY (((FORGET GOD))) (PSALM 9:17) SAID "YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT" (JOHN 3:5) MEANING YOUR SPIRIT IS (((DEAD))) (ROMANS 5:12-14) AND IT'S HIS "POWER THAT COMES UPON US"(ACTS 1:8)

WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5) WHO (I COR 15:45) "QUICKENS US BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1) FROM OUR "DEAD SPIRITS" (I COR 15:21-22) AND IS WHEN JESUS "CHOOSES AND ORDAINS US" (JOHN 15:16) TO BECOME TRUE CHRISTIANS (I COR 12:11-13).

(((NO BODY))) TOLD TODAY'S CHRISTIANS WHAT "BELIEVING ON HIM" (JOHN 6:47) MEANS.  IT'S BELIEVING THAT HIS "POWER": (ACTS 1:8) CAN RAISE OUR DEAD SPIRITS UP WHEN WE ARE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5)

"LIKE AS CHRIST WAS RAISED UP BY THE GLORY OF THE FATHER" (ROMANS 6:4) AS WE ARE "RESURRECTED" (I COR 15) "FROM OUR GRAVES" (EZEKIEL 37:12-14)!

IF TODAY'S CHRISTIANS DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL IN "UNBELIEF" (REV 21:8)

PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

(((NO))) "DEAD SPIRITS" ARE ALLOWED IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN FOR "DEATH IS SIN" (ROMANS 6:23)!

Death is separation, a cessation of communication.

Don't be so incredibly obtuse. You just make yourself look like a screwball fool.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: If you our one of God chosen or a true believer of God holy word the bible, then you will believe that we our dead in trespass and sins and that God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior did all of the work from before the foundation of the world, read Ephesians 1:1-5, read John 1:12, read Romans 8:28, read Acts 13:48, read 1 Corinthians 1:21, read 1 Peter 1:2, read 1 Peter 1:20, read Revelation 13:8, read Revelation 17:8

Source(s): King James holy bible

Because you are talking about god. God can do anytthing. God is not limited by anyone here. Even if you don't believe, god can still do anything. 

A person can know numerous truths and can better distinguish truth from fiction by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

Because we believe what the Bible actually SAYS!  And in context.  Not by "adding to, and taking away from" without respect for context, in order to support personally held theological talking points, and thereby avoiding the word "truth", John 14:6.  What is so telling is what you do not say!

• Bible school 37 street, number 224!

Here's why

1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV — Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.