Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What is the meaning of the Queen James Bible which was written in 2012? Why was it written?

A person can battle false religious books using the rosary and fasting.

• User

>> What is the meaning of the Queen James Bible which was written in 2012? <<

I have no idea what that question is asking.

>> Why was it written? <<

To pander to a target audience. Namely: homosexuals.

• Doug

It's not an actual Bible. Just as the JWs had to come up with their heretical (per)version (the NWT) to justify their false teachings, LGBT supporters came up with their own corrupt (per)version that essentially changes all the verses calling homosexuality a sin. Never use the Queen James "Bible" and be sure to stick with the King James Version.

Do you know where you are going when you die? The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• In some passages of sacred scripture, where the meaning is not well understood, one must pray to God for his revelation! It happened to me, after I had prayed, or opened the Holy Bible, and I read that same episode, which was completely different from when I first read it. I understood that God added words in that verse, to make me understand his interpretation. I closed the Holy Bible, and opened it again the next day, and those added words were gone!

To God the glory! Amen!