Do Atheists really believe that all us believers don't know how Evolution works like Kent Hovind?

We know most of the arguments that Hovind uses are weak and only come from his lack of understanding of the concept of Evolution. But as long as he challenges that theory I'm okay with him. Because there is more to the species you find on Earth than random mutations. The process has to be guided by intelligent beings. And it has to be started by an intelligent being.

I don't think for a second that most “believers“ don’t know how evolution works. Most of them understand the process as well as I do and accept it. It's only the ignorant and/or stupid 

ones who don't.

I've never heard anyone (who understood evolution) suggest that the process was “random” - it most certainly is not. If the process of evolution is “guided” by a being then I'm afraid they don't appear to be very intelligent to me!

And who guided these intelligent beings? Creation myths are just that. Myths.

Every argument I’ve seen against evolution here is based on some fundamental misunderstanding of the theory. Yes, I’m quite sure that creationists don’t understand it at all. 

• I think it is useless to make such arguments with atheists, their minds are clouded by the darkness of Satan!