Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Which one do you think Buddhism or Christianity is the truth?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jesus clearly demonstrated that He was God by constantly doing things only God could do. Buddha didn't, because he couldn't.

• 2 months ago

SOME Christian churches are good for us.  Beware -- even flee -- the churches that tech us to remain in our sins.  Many churches can help you escape hell.  If you want all that God gives his human children today, then come to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Buddhism is the truth to Buddhists, and Christianity is the truth to Christians. There really is no other way to answer this question, because all religions are based on faith, and faith is not fact.

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have never seen a real Buddhist, nor have not noticed it having much good influence in the world.

But i did see much good done by Christians because of Christianity around the world and it answered many of my questions and God helped me often in prayer in His son Jesus Christ's name.

That's why i believe Christianity is the truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Doug
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Buddhism is a false works-based religion that will take you to hell. The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Misty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Neither, all gods are myths.

• If you want to know the truth, it's at the center!

Buddhism created Buddha with its philosophy, since there were, and there are people who still love philosophy today, everyone is behind it?

True Christianity was instituted by the Lord Jesus Christ, whoever hears and puts his word into practice will receive salvation, and eternal life in the paradise he promised.

• Ko
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Both of them are trying to reveal us the Truth only in different ways.

• 2 months ago

Neither.........

• 2 months ago

Neither.     

LOL. I see that Raynaldo and his sock puppets have been busy. Feels nice to be loved. :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.