How can I get high speed Internet in a borderline rural area?

I’m about to move like 15 minutes away from the city like out into the country and I’ve checked internet availability and it looks pretty slim. I NEED internet out there for work, school, and the occasional gaming. Could I pay a company to run fiber out there? I’m not sure how that works so I’m open to ideas or suggestions. 

I chose low speed internet DSL as it came with the telephone line.  Still fast enough to watch movies but not the speed of CABLE.  Cable also costs more per month than fiber optics.(which is phone line).  I never needed it any faster. 15 miles is nothing.  try 250. I still got telephone.

satellite or pay a few million to get fast internet.

if you are lucky starlink will be up and running in your area in a few years.

A 100 ft cable run (which is much cheaper than fiber to run) costs over 12,000 USD 

15 minute drive is roughly 7-10 miles. so you are looking at 20-40 million easy.

Either get a satellite-based provider (and live with storms interrupting your service) or be prepared to wean yourself from computer usage.

But you DID say your pickings were SLIM.  As long as they aren't NONE then you have a shot.

Investigate satellite internet providers, such as HughesNet or Viasat.

No,.all you can do is phone up someone like Virgin Media (As long as they are in your area) and find out when they plan on putting in fast fibre.

Me personally though, I wouldn't move into a place that had inadequate broadband

You can technically get fiber run anywhere; that's how most ISPs are linked to the internet, even cable and DSL. But if you're miles away from a provider, you're basically going to have to start your own ISP and get permits to dig miles of trenches or connect to utility poles. It's not going to be cheap. It's going to be many thousands of dollars. 

Your best option is probably a cellular modem and data plan.  

15 miles of fiber shouldn't cost more than a few million. Great idea.