Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

when will the coronavirus finally go away? predictions?

61 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It will never completely go away. Vaccines are never 100% effective.  People die of the seasonal flu every year.  My prediction is that it will leave the pandemic stage by the end of spring 2021.

• 1 month ago

In the worst case scenario, even if a vaccine is never found, hopefully some good treatment will be found. There had been countless diseases that never had a vaccine, but very good treatment, said a doctor. I'm still hoping for a vaccine.

• 1 month ago

I don't think it will ever completely go away honestly

• 1 month ago

I don't think it will ever go away but - best-case scenario is that it becomes like tuberculosis - which it already is very similar to as far as how contagious it is, how people had to quarantine if they had it - and how even to this day anyone going into the healthcare field even as just a student has to get a negative TB test.

That is optimistic, though.

TB is so rare - but I don't know if Covid-19 will ever be contained that way. 

Here's to hoping, though...

I'll throw up a total guess for a timeline and say... within 5 years... if it does happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The coronavirus will finally go away next year.I am not sure about it.

• 1 month ago

Hopefully end of this year because movie theaters are supposed to open up again. I can't wait to see Fast & Furious 9 and Godzilla vs King Kong next year. All these movies and others are supposed to be release next year. 

• 1 month ago

I predict that it will go away sometime next year. I could be wrong, but this is just a guess

• 1 month ago

Will never go away........................................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If the US doesn't make drastic changes, it's going to kill every last one of us within a decade if that. However, I'd say if we have an approved vaccine within the next few years, perhaps it'll be around for a decade or two.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

3-5 years to never. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.