Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

when will the coronavirus finally go away? predictions?

It will never completely go away. Vaccines are never 100% effective.  People die of the seasonal flu every year.  My prediction is that it will leave the pandemic stage by the end of spring 2021.

In the worst case scenario, even if a vaccine is never found, hopefully some good treatment will be found. There had been countless diseases that never had a vaccine, but very good treatment, said a doctor. I'm still hoping for a vaccine.

I don't think it will ever completely go away honestly

I don't think it will ever go away but - best-case scenario is that it becomes like tuberculosis - which it already is very similar to as far as how contagious it is, how people had to quarantine if they had it - and how even to this day anyone going into the healthcare field even as just a student has to get a negative TB test.

That is optimistic, though.

TB is so rare - but I don't know if Covid-19 will ever be contained that way. 

Here's to hoping, though...

I'll throw up a total guess for a timeline and say... within 5 years... if it does happen.

• The coronavirus will finally go away next year.I am not sure about it.

Hopefully end of this year because movie theaters are supposed to open up again. I can't wait to see Fast & Furious 9 and Godzilla vs King Kong next year. All these movies and others are supposed to be release next year. 

I predict that it will go away sometime next year. I could be wrong, but this is just a guess

Will never go away........................................

If the US doesn't make drastic changes, it's going to kill every last one of us within a decade if that. However, I'd say if we have an approved vaccine within the next few years, perhaps it'll be around for a decade or two.

3-5 years to never.