If someone blocked me but I get a new cell # for the same phone will I be unblocked?

You know asking this question on Y!A? isn't going to look good when you're in court facing stalking charges...just say'in.

• Olive

It wont be blocked then no. Just the old number will be

As long as you are calling with the same number, it won't matter how many phones you put your sim card in, they blocked your number.

Now if you want to give up your number, each time you buy a new phone, we'll you can be a pest, but takes seconds to block your new numbers

And in the person you are bothering is smart, they just block ALL calls that are not in their contacts, that way no matter what number you call from, it never rings through and never goes to voice mail. 

They block by phone number, not person's name. That's a lot of trouble to go through just to be a pest.

Yes, that is true.

• Jolene

If they blocked you, they don't want to talk to you. So leave them alone.