If people who have depression,  have the choice of what medication they take...then why are co-vid 19 patients denied Hydroxychloroquine?

So Fauci can make his 500 million dollar purse!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's so Faucie can make more money and HIS DAUGHTER CAN MAKE EVEN MORE. ALSO BILL GATES in on the band wagon with DRUG COMPANIES to make more money to.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Where did you get the idea that patients have a "choice of what medication" they take?   The physician makes that determination based on examination.

• 1 month ago

Fauci doesn't  make any money off of drugs.  Those people with depression, they have their choice of medications FDA approved to treat depression.  

• 1 month ago

People with depression dont get a "choice"...   The Dr has a range of medicines that are APPROVED for treating depression...

A person with depression cant just say "hey, vicodin will relieve my depression"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are not denied it.  It is available in a hospital setting for COVID patients who are sick.  They can get it in consultation with their own doctor.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Brian, you ARE aware that you answered yourself, right?  Physicians who can and often are sued prefer NOT to prescribe a medication because you think it is a good idea.

Plaquenil is dangerous.  Also, it's Remdesivir.

When all else fails, throw in the Bible?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Brian, you are a perfect example of "research before you speak."  Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) has VERY serious and sudden side effects ranging from heart attacks to permanently damaged corneas.  I have Systemic Lupus, and MY Doctor does not prescribe it.  His research (which I have also read) indicates that the dangers seriously outweigh the benefits.  Your research is to the contrary?

I am not aware that patients with depression get to pick and choose between/among prescription drugs.  I thought they took what was PRESCRIBED for them..How do you believe Dr. Fauci does or doesn't benefit from Hydroxychloroquine?  You want to take it?  The next time you are choosing an anti-depressant, inquire about it. .Once again, you appear to stating "facts" which are not "facts" and "conclusions" which are incorrect and baseless.

• 1 month ago

People have a choice of medication that has been APPROVED for treating the disease, and even then they don't really have a choice(they are prescribed one and if that doesn't work they go to another). 

• 1 month ago

The medication that is being pushed pronounced "Ren-dez-evere" costs much more to make and distribute--this is why many who would rather have Hydroxychloroquine as their treatment for Co-vid 19 are denied.

In the Bible, it says in the lasts day men will be lovers of theirselves and money.

How so, this is true as people are dying from co-vid 19 who many otherwise could have been saved by Hydroxychloroquine as opposed to "Ren-dez-evere".

Thousands of people needlessly dying all in the name of greed and money.

• 1 month ago

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.