Will the pandemic ever end?

How many more months until life is safe again where a vaccine is widespread to actually fight COVID-19 where The World returns to normal again? Will the several month long threat of this stupid coronavirus ever end?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It may end--or diminish--like the flu epidemic did. Once the viruses mutate, then the illness may change or even slow--but will it ever END?  the answer is no. There will always be pandemic viruses around. It depends entirely on how aggressively the pandemic is handled--which in the US, is not nearly adequate. 

• 2 months ago

they say a safe vaccine wont be out for another year. So at least another year(2021)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Obviously it ends when you die(because at that time, you don't care anymore as it does not affect you)

. In the meantime all you can do is protect yourself as best as you can for as long as you can.  

This virus is not stupid.  It just does what it does...and that is infect every host it can in order to survive.  

Survival of the fittest (and if the fittest is the virus, so it is the winner).

If science figures it out somewhere in the WORLD then we have a chance to live with the virus.  A vaccine makes it possible to do that.  We don't  have a vaccine for the common cold which happens every year, we have learned how to cope with it, that is all.  Or we wait and see when it may combine with the seasonal flu to make a green bug that gets stronger the madder it gets and now there really is a problem.  For now it is something new and possibly more deadly. Everytime kids go back to school, the flu is what they bring home.  That is why I will hesitate before sending my kids back to school.  They got a computer.  They can learn and stay at home and stay safe.

. That is the SMARTEST I CAN BE.  Don't feed the creatures anymore food and they will disappear.

• 2 months ago

i do not know my friend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, we just keep moving on. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If Joe Hidin' wins, it will be over Nov 4. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It won't end for the foreseeable future... just like your OCD.

Find something else to obsess over and quit posting the same idiotic questions.

• 2 months ago

All pandemic eventually end.   The question is how long will it last and how many people will die?    The Black Death in Europe lasted about 4 years and killed 75-200 million people.  It entirely changed the way of life in Europe and old political institutions fell and new ones arose.    We do not know enough about covid yet.  It could mutate like the flu so we would have to get a new immunization each year.   Or the immunizations would only last a short period of time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It can be controlled, but it will last forever.      

• Wilson
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I would really love to answer these questions for you. 

But, 

Unfortunately, my time machine is in the shop. 

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.