tRump knows he's going to lose in November.  Will the psychopath go away with a Bang or a Whimper?

@ThomassCUNҬ: You're projecting again.  Go back to eating your snot.

Favorite Answer

Now even you are using my "tRump"  texting.

And it is expected that tRump will contest a close election--mail in ballots fraud (a fantasy) or might limit them through strangling the Post Office.  After all, the Postmaster General, a buddy and contributor to tRump, has already cut back on facilities and hours this month.

I think more of a whimper.  He'll say the vote count was wrong, he'll accuse everyone he can think of of cheating against him, he'll say he was defeated by millions of illegal aliens, or that George Soros bribed officials of every state.  He'll blame Fake News, the Chinese Virus, etc.etc.  But he'll go.  Because he won't have a choice.

TBH I don't know myself.  I want to wait and see.

He won't lose, but if he did, he wouldn't go out whimpering like killary

Neither.  He'll stay with a massive democrat whine.                                     

No such person.

Do you deny that you play the "skin flute" at least 5 times in 24 hours?

Ha. Can’t wait to see you cry for four more years