Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I confront the woman my boyfriend cheated on me?

I’ve wondered if I should message her “back off” or something along those lines. When I get upset and think about it I want to confront her, but he chose to cheat on me, so should my anger be taken out on him or her?

Update:

Also she knew about me. I drove up on them and she saw me and left 

79 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

This is your cue to dump your so-called "boyfriend".  This guy you are with tends to be the boyfriend of more than just, you.   Do yourself a HUGH favour and dump this guy because your life will be nothing but heartache and pain.  Turn your problem over to the girl he cheated with and then, you will have your "shot" in at her.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You need to stay in the trailer while you think it over. If you can not COMPLETELY FORGIVE this man, let her know that he's available--you're through with him. 

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

YOU need to confront your boy friend and leave the woman be.

• Evi
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No but you should drop him like a hot rock. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Don't... She did not cheat on you. He did.   You'll lose your class if you approach her.   Maybe if she was your sister or your best friend but not otherwise

• 2 months ago

Confront him not her.He cheated on you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no

if you raise weeds only in the garden ,, you will get no fruit 

you need to leave him and do some growing up ... confrontation is a all or nothing battle. 

battle to the death or no battle at all....  

thus this is not worth the end of your life,,, so move on -- ignore it 

• 2 months ago

he cheated on you, he is the one to blame hope you are okay.

• 2 months ago

Be angry at him he's the one who's been decietful. The girl kinda sees it as fair game and youl get nothing from confronting her. It sucks this happened to you. Ditch the dude though. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course not. This will just cause more trouble. Use your anger for something productive. You should tell your boyfriend you can't trust him anymore and leave him. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.