Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 4 months ago

What do Americans think of the Philippines?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

They only know the stereotypes good and bad. 

• Luke
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

They think they want their former colony back.

• 3 months ago

That one day Filipinos will try an uprising against us humans 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Many Fiestas. Beer gets warm fast. Hot summers and then cooler rainy season. Slow internet. Best to install pay tv, only one main network now. Need much patience when conducting business transactions. Sauces are sweeter than I care for, and now they add artificial sweeteners to the soft drinks. Stick with bottled water. Beware of pickpockets.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Well they know it begins with a “F”.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

People there are poor, but they are very friendly.   You can see them on the Discovery channel.  They live by the seaside and drive scooters, and things called tic-tocs.  They eat dogs but that is ethnic.

• Emdog
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Been there a couple of times over the decades. The people are great, love the accent. Food not so much... but can't have everything

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Never been there, but knew people from there. They were nice. Sounds like a poor country though.

• Adam
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

I’m British but have loads of friends from the Philippines as my girlfriend works in hospitality. I notice they are really generous and they all love Karaoke for some reason 😂

• y
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The shutdowns and increasing protocols being put in place becouse they are also having surges with the virus.  I figure they are doing the best they can. just like every other region in the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.