Are you ready for Christmas?

Only asking because I like seeing the word "Christmas" in 2 colours.

Favorite Answer

I am all set, got everything out and the tree put up. Great thing about keeping everything up year round is that if I go into a coma the Christmas stuff will still be up when the day comes. My family knows in my will I request that if in a coma the family take me out of the hospital for Christmas Day and put me in the picture even if I am legally brain dead. I cannot miss Christmas no matter what. 

Ha! I thought about doing that and then decided it was far too childish for a well adjusted adult.

However, people like the green and red letters so the let the jingle bells rock and let's hope that by Xmas the coronavirus will have gone and then it really would be a merry Christmas and Santa won't have to wear a Christmas face mask.

I'm not going to get BA here, am I... ?? 

No.  It once was nice, but for many years now has been reduced to an orgy of conspicuous consumption & insincere excess.  There's even a whole genre of execrable movies made about it.  I'd be very satisfied if there were a moratorium on the holiday for about 10 years & then hold it only once every leap year.      

Yeah! Christmas, Xmas, Santa! 🎄 🎅 🎄

• laura

I love this too 🤩I’m looking forward to Christmas 

That is really nice