Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

Do I need an iPad? Or do you think that the iPhone 11 Pro Max is big enough?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

depends on how big you want your paperweight to be...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It actually depends on your use cases....

• 2 months ago

LOL The damn thing is goofy big isn't it! Remember iPhone users bashing android users for using tablet sized phones?

• 2 months ago

I have an 8. I plan on getting a 12 pro max when released in October.I still sometimes grumble at myself for not spending the extra money and getting an 8 plus.

I actually recently got my mother in iPad mini. I don’t use it a whole lot because it’s hers, I just set it up for her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

We have cut down.  Both have iPhone 8+, for general checking email etc, texting, mundane functional small stuff, knowing it is all SYNCHED to big machines at home - and to each other.  The big laptop for travel - gone.  The Kindle - gone.  The little Asus laptop top - gone.  Take only phones out of the house now.  At home, main desktop computer in my studio - 22 inch screen (since things must be seen in a larger screen - I work a lot with classical music scores, editing, etc.). But the 60 inch new flat screen in the LR  has a cute little Kodlix connected (wireless range extender, Ethernet to TV ) and big sound rig it is connected to.  EVERYTHING is synched, just not all different apps need to be. But doing planning - trips, financial stuff, etc. / So easy for the whole family to see and have verbal and then wireless input from their own devices, or the mouse/kybd we use even to access Internet viewing.  So - 2 cellphones, one desktop, one tiny computer(does not have it's own screen - only 5x5x1) for flat screen extras.  Great for showing travel pix to friends, but the big stuff stays put - only phones leave the house.  Get the phone - but you still need COMPUTER of decent size for real work. N Do you NEED a phone that big and pricey?

• 2 months ago

Only you know if a phone screen is big enough for you or not.

I'm of the mind set that work I need to do on a computer, gets done on a computer. For me, lots of reading, testing, copy and pasting between documents, is too intensive for a phone or tablet.

If all you are doing is FB, TicToc and Instagram, a phone should do you for most things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.