Where do I find someone who I can pay to make a PREMADE Amigurumi Body Base?

I've been searching everywhere for a base crochet realistic body! I've found one but I want my doll to be of color. Preferably a Coffee tan or darker. Does anyone know where I can find someone? Here's an example picture 

A couple of alternatives would be to buy a light figure premade in cotton and dye it the color you want using tea, coffee, or a commercial dye product. Bear in mind that the thread companies don't make a large range of colors that are ideal for a duplicate of natural skin tones, either light or dark, so even if you find someone to make you a doll from a purchased pattern, you might have trouble finding the color thread you want.

I found your image, along with several others on the link below--just in case you want other examples.

To answer your question about someone who could do the work, I suggest you contact a local crafts store or yarn shop--they should be able to put you in touch with someone.  You could also contact a local senior facility.