Why some people in Y!A keep saying that my English is bad?

Are they troll? If they reply my questions, they understood my question. It is only a few. It is always frustrating  in here when I ask or reply a question. 

I'm not a foreigner. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having these experiences. Perhaps you will have better discussions with a wider vocabulary. Have you tried vocabulary building apps like www.beebl.io? Using apps like this seem to help build confidence both in speech and written English. Good Luck!

No, I think that you are a troll. Your use of "understood" instead of "understand" suggests that your English is actually better than you let on. The same with your use of "that" in your title. 

because your english is probably... bad?

You probably lack grammar skills.

• Not

Stop trolling.

Yes they are either Grammar Nazis or trolls who love abusing people

I have been using Grammarly for about 2 years and still get abused

the abuse is mainly because i told the Truth people hate the Truth so abuse sender

Note Grammar Nazis are the Lowest rudest Form of Life oh sorry PERIOD Full Stop

You leave out words most Americans include ... are they **A** troll? If they reply **TO** my questions... ask or reply **TO** a question. .... English speakers in other countries will often talk like "I go hospital now" instead of I go **TO THE** hospital now.  So yes, your English is non-standard to Americans.

When you post on the Education board, it's a reasonable assumption that you want to learn something. You may not be a foreigner, but you have several non-native speaker features to your writing. It's "reply TO my questions" and ""on here" and "reply TO a question." Someone once said, "You don't necessarily need grammar to be understood. You do need grammar to be respected." It's like wearing cutoffs and a dirty t-shirt to a job interview- no one is going to take you seriously. 

• J

Your grammar and language skills are lacking. You should read everything out loud before you post it and see how it sounds. Some people’s posts use such poor English that they’re difficult to read and understand. If they’re just giving you a hard time about a typo, they’re jerks. But there are a lot of questions that are very hard to read. Proper language skills make you seem more intelligent, so you may want to work on that. Nobody’s perfect, but it’s good to be able to write a simple paragraph correctly.  

They’re rude for that. If you have trouble spelling then I think a good way to make them stop pointing it out would be by saying, “excuse my spelling” and also explain why you’re spelling isn’t the best (in the beginning or end).

😄

Because your literary skills need work. You do sound like someone with broken English.

Work on it. Practice writing and read books. Magazines. Newspaper articles online. 

They strengthen your writing skills and vocabulary.

My writing skills are impeccable except I suck at grammar. So don't feel bad. ;-)