Do you hate iPhone users as much as I do?

Aww, someone has a small pee pee.

troll question, next.

• F

Why? IPhone users lives matter .

Why??

iPhone is a good choice.

It really does not matter. I you have a phone that works, be thankful. Not everyone has a phone you know. 

• David

I don't hate iPhony users, it's the rotten apple you should hate.

Mobile phone users are so rude it rings they get up and walk away there is no Excuse me when with friends when they just get up and walk away so do i

and the sometimes as what happened sorry i am More important than your phone

In a restaurant after it rang 5 times in as many Minutes i asked if he could turn it off I got abused called tye owner and asked is this a Restaurant or a Phone Booth the Phone rang again I left 3 months later the Restaurant had closed No it did not reopen as a Phone Booth My next trip to Hong kong i will buy one of the Phone Blockers so anyone within 50 mtrs of me when i am in a Restaurant their hone won't work

• keerok

This is one reason why humans are so divided. Imagine hating just because of the brand of his phone? 

Probably not, but we'll all be in the gumbo in the end, anyway.

• J

Nope. I’m writing this answer on my iPhone.