I live in the United States and my ex-girlfriend is from the Philippines I sent her $600 in the course of two weeks and she left me but I am in contact with her family and I want all my money back how can I get my money back what do I have to do?

7 Answers

  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can never get your money back because it wasn't a very good idea to give it to her in the first place. That was a grave mistake you made here. You've been scammed as a result of your poor decision.

  • 3 months ago

    I suggest you to contact Mr. Raffy Tulfo in the Philippines. He helped many foreigners just like you who have the same case as you. 

  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    HA HA HAHAHAHA.   Yes.   I suggest you write a letter to the US Embassy,  containing the fee which will be a $100 bill.   I have the address here somewhere...

  • 4 months ago

    If you sent her $600 and didn't have anything in writing to say it was a loan to be repaid; it was a gift, and you have lost your money. (And realistically; even if you agreed a loan, you'd struggle to get it repaid internationally)

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

    What you have to do is learn the lesson:

  • J
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

    You’re out of luck. A gift is a gift. You’re not entitled to get it back just because she broke up with you. 

  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    Gifts, even in the USA, are not refundable. Money is basically gone. Don't give away money you can't afford to give away. Even if a documented loan, too difficult internationally. It would cost you more to get it then you get back in money.

    Learn from mistakes. Lessons aren't free.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.