After Herman "Shucky Ducky" Cain, is Louie "Goober" Gohmert next?

Do you think he's eating enough hydroxychloroquine and injecting enough bleach?

• J
    Favorite Answer

I have trouble feeling much sympathy for anyone who refuses to wear a mask and respect social distancing when they get sick. I feel sympathy for their families and the people they infected. They chose to ignore the doctors. They got what they asked for. I don’t wish death on anyone, but when a person chooses to ignore basic health and safety advice, bad things happen. At some point, Darwinism kicks in. Survival of the fittest. If a person is too dumb to wear a mask, they die. If I’m dumb enough to jump into a tiger cage at the zoo, nobody is going to feel sorry for me when I die. Unfortunately, masks mostly protect other people, so a lot of innocent victims may get sick as a result. If masks were only protecting the person wearing them, I wouldn’t give a shît who wears one. But my mask protects you, so you should wear a mask to protect me. 

Just don’t send him to New York. Cuomo will force him into a nursing home killing him and hundreds more. 

• Ann

Typical hateful liberal--Cheering his death. I hope all you protesters that stood shoulder to shoulder, didn't wear a mask, and shouted get it. In fact, I'm sure they are but the liberal media would never tell us that. How about if you inject some bleach?

Trump has condemned so many of his most ardent supporters to death that MAGA feels like a dark death cult.