After Herman "Shucky Ducky" Cain, is Louie "Goober" Gohmert next?

Do you think he's eating enough hydroxychloroquine and injecting enough bleach?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have trouble feeling much sympathy for anyone who refuses to wear a mask and respect social distancing when they get sick. I feel sympathy for their families and the people they infected. They chose to ignore the doctors. They got what they asked for. I don’t wish death on anyone, but when a person chooses to ignore basic health and safety advice, bad things happen. At some point, Darwinism kicks in. Survival of the fittest. If a person is too dumb to wear a mask, they die. If I’m dumb enough to jump into a tiger cage at the zoo, nobody is going to feel sorry for me when I die. Unfortunately, masks mostly protect other people, so a lot of innocent victims may get sick as a result. If masks were only protecting the person wearing them, I wouldn’t give a shît who wears one. But my mask protects you, so you should wear a mask to protect me. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Just don’t send him to New York. Cuomo will force him into a nursing home killing him and hundreds more. 

• Ann
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Typical hateful liberal--Cheering his death. I hope all you protesters that stood shoulder to shoulder, didn't wear a mask, and shouted get it. In fact, I'm sure they are but the liberal media would never tell us that. How about if you inject some bleach?

• 3 months ago

Trump has condemned so many of his most ardent supporters to death that MAGA feels like a dark death cult. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.