MJ asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 months ago

How do you get someone to leave you alone ?

Let's say the person keeps following you or pestering you in some way.  

• Dick

I once told an annoying wannabe girl friend that I would get her fired, I would reposes her parent's house, and sabotage her sibling's car if I ever saw her again. Since she knew I had the ability to do all these things, she went away.

Go to the police station and report him to the police

Source(s): Another commenter on yahoo

If they are doing it in the flesh and you are able bodied I'd have a ball with torturing them. Carry mace always, and a sharp object if you don't have access to a gun. People who have predictable patterns of doing things are the most fun and you have a great excuse to **** them up. If you know where they often are make sure they are exposed to the most toxic agitating and possibly harmful things where ever they are. If they are frenemies you can offer fake support after filling their shows with itching powder, or any other skin irritants. If you can get them to ingest something, especially if they steal from you make sure it make them vomit or have diarrhea. Good luck crushing whatever SOB has the nerve to bother another person minding their own business. Don't feel badly about telling other what they are doing to you and how it makes you feel because bad people should both look bad and feel bad for having the nerve to exist in a decent human beings world. They know they are trash. They need to hear it from you too. Best of luck.

Go to the police station.

That should shake them up.

Beat the living snot out of them.  Repeat if needed.