Lv 7
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Should they reopen schools?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I think they will be opening schools in September, but children only attend under some conditions. They will probably stay in social bubbles, be required to wear masks from time to time, only go for certain days of the week. Although if the number of Covid19 cases go up again, the schools won't open until later.

Right now it's the start of the school summer holidays anyway

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No....if they do,it should be the parents decision as to whether their child attends or not.

• 2 months ago

Set for September here in UK

• 2 months ago

No, I think it's too early and they could be putting kids at risk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No.                 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, i'm fine the way i am rn

• 2 months ago

NO - it's too soon.  ..........

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In my opinion, not yet.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not K-12. But colleges are charging full tuition for students to be at home, away from the access of programs and everything they pay for. Either reduce the tuition or let them get the full benefits and experience of an on-person campus.

• Nope.  I think kids will have to adapt to virtual learning until this gets under better control.  Kids, especially grade school children, aren't going to grasp the severity of staying safe.  They could bring it home to their parents, grandparents, etc. and they could indirectly be the cause of their death.  How are we even questioning whether or not things should resume back to normal when the risks are that high? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.