Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Does Trump lose sleep at night knowing that this unemployment rates are still worse than Obama’s highest numbers?

Update:

Even with the positive job results the past two months, the unemployment rate and the number of unemployed people under President Trump are still at worse levels than at any time during President Obama and the Great Recession.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/07/04...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Trump's not responsible for the Pandemic that shut down the economy. Dufus.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I know it makes you happy to see so many people currently unemployed still. Leftists love the misery of others. But once the covid hysteria is over with, Trump's economic policies that saw the lowest unemployment rates in generations (including the lowest unemployment rates for minorities in U.S. history) will kick back in. And I'm sorry this fact triggers you. But that doesn't mean you can't still be a cognitively deficient little leftist tool. 😁👍

• 3 weeks ago

Only because it might affect his election results. He does not care if americans are suffering as long as his polls are good.

• Gungy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Ok Mr. Wizard, tell us what the unemployment rate was prior to the China created world wide pandemic.  C'mon, easy look up.  Go for it or are you scared?

OK I CAN'T HELP MYSELF ---> As of December 2019 > 3.5%>>> lowest in 51 years.

Now your turn....care to tell us what Obama's lowest was in his 8 years?  C'mon don't be scared, it'll only take you 30 seconds to get it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marduk
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He tweets all night, probably sleeps in the day when he's supposedly working which only his cult believes him to do!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.