Rinna asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Is there a website/app where I can find accounts by my email association?

I can't remember what email I used to sign up for a couple websites, and when I enter an email for "Forgot password", I can put in any one of my few emails and it does not notify if the email is incorrect/not found. So far I haven't appeared to receive a reset password email for any email accounts.

• Daniel

No there is not Unfortunately you have to Remember by heart which Sites or Apps that you have Signed up for

No, I'm not aware of anything like that. You might want to reach out to that site via their Contact Us option, if they have one.

Source(s): Your question belongs in Computers & Internet>Security as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory, which is for questions about how YA works and the rules here (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers). Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.
  • .

I've never heard of anything like that. It would be a security issue (anyone could start searching on any other person's email to find out what accounts it was tied to). 

• Sharon

You have to know what they are. Yahoo doesn't keep a record of your email accounts.

• LAN

Google password manager and take your pick.    But nothing will help you recover a password you forgot except the individual site that you used the password on.   Just click on "forgot password".