Do women feel entitled to make offensive comments to men ...?

• Jas B

Some, as do some men feel entitled to make offensive comments to women.  And your point is?

"Do women feel entitled to make offensive comments to men ...?"

I would say that women are empowered to make offensive comments towards men if they so choose.  That is fine so far as political correctness goes in Western society, which is kind of sad in away, considering we started decades ago with the idea to reach a "true" equality if you will.

Today, under the co-opting of the social justice narrative by those that push identity politics, we are more sexist and racist than ever.  And THAT racism that they push under social justice is excused as being the work of social  justice.  This nonsense is pushing us further away from any real goal of equality.

.

Yes i think that they do............

I've thought about it without even fighting.

I definitely think that they do. I thought about it yesterday for some reason.

Only if you start the fights first. 🍹

• God

Basically yes. When women abuse, belittle and scorn men its called empowerment. When men do the same to women its called misogyny.