sammy asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

how do i hide fresh/semi-fresh cutting scars?

so i play soccer and i have to wear short sleeves and I have cuts on my upper and lower arm that are really visible and i don't have make up or any kind of compression sleeves to cover them up.

Scars are there permanently. You need to stop cutting. Unfortunately the only way to hide them is with long sleeves or put on makeup foundation that matched your skin. 

Cast a magical spell?  How do you hide up cuts on your body but you have nothing to cover them with.....?  LOL......  Unless you know magic the other answer is right - you do not.

Cutting/NSSI is fine - not normal but it is ok. Rather than judge, attack, isolate, misunderstand or exploit you people should help/pull you in. People suck/the negative energy is very toxic (it will literally kill you).  Is NSSI the best response, no. But it makes sense/it is fine.  You should accept you have this coping mechanism and be less embarrassed about it.  You should only deal with people who accept it or at very least actually care a little....  I will stop the speech....

The answer is you do not.  There is no such magic.  You start by dealing with the cause whatever it might be: C-PTSD; PTSD, BPD or BD.  There are many things other than toxic meds from a therapist...  you look into holistic ideas if you care.

Behind every pain there is beauty.  Scars are proof you survive.  Its not the end of the world.  Look for people who validate not use/exploit.  Cut cords and cut the negative people out (not yourself).  It is not a horrible thing. Pain/suffering has had actual meaning to people since before Christ (Jesus/guy in bible).

Thats all I got. You do not....

listenforyou@protonmail.com