Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why are woman so uptight about getting groped ?

If men were groped by woman men wouldn't care because they aren't uptight about stupid things. 

• Jas B

Because it is an assault and against the law, to say nothing of being offensive and often frightening.  Which is hardly surprising as the majority of rapes are committed by men.

What makes you think you have the right to sexually assault anyone?

• sdc_99

Why is it so hard to keep your hands to yourself?

How do you feel about being groped by other men?

Pre-transition I was groped by a woman and I found it quite uncomfortable and disturbing.  I wouldn't recommend it.

Ok, if you didn't care if a fat chick with a stubble grabs your p, and she looks disgusting, maybe you have problems with your standards.

Trust me, if Jason Momoa wants to grope me, I will let him but definitely not the stinky, sweaty pigs who look like vomit.

gay panic and trans panic laws exist with the intent of helping people who murdered a gay person or trans person because they felt like it get away with it.

why because men are more likely to kill a gay man for gropeing them or even flirting with them and to kill trans wemon because they felt duped.

men apsolutly are uptight more so then wemon are

wemon are just more likly to say something about in appropriate behavior

Ask yourself how you'd feel if a man groped you. If you're straight you probably wouldn't like that. Turns out that just being male isn't enough for most straight women. Groping is a sign that you have no respect and don't view us as fully human. Very few women are going to respond to that if it's your first overture. If we're already in a relationship with you that's different and in some couples you'd be free to grope away. It's just not the first thing we want to experience from you. 

Put your hand on me and I'll break-your-arm-off and hand-it back to you ..............

Because women tend to demisexuals. 

They want to trust you before you touch them.

But sometimes they have dark fantasies that go against that.

• Jesere

So men want women to grope them on a regular basis?

It's a violation of personal space. By the way, YOU might not care about getting groped because you're clearly desperate for any kind of female touch but many men don't want some strange woman putting her hands all over them without consent.