Been bothered mentally for two days now...?

I was working on some report. 

Part of a sentence I write was 'For Utmost Consideration' and 'With Utmost Consideration'...

Which sentence approach would be wrong/right?

I 'wrote'

Favorite Answer

I believe that "for" is an order to others to consider the thing, whereas "with" is an explanation of why you include it as something to be considered.  which of those ideas is your intention?  do you want others to consider what you are saying (it is written FOR others) or do you want others to see that you consider it an important part of what you are saying (it goes WITH what you are saying).

Edited:(I'm kind of 'high''

I was working on some report. Part of a sentence I wrote was 'For Utmost Consideration' and for some reason I later chose to change to 'With Utmost Consideration'...Which sentence approach would be wrong/right?

I was trying to introduce a subject that should be considered the top priority irregardless of whatever else follows after.

Well it depends on the whole sentence... what are you trying to say?

It seems like "with utmost consideration" is correct, but it depends.