Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Does my nephew have some mental disorder?

I know you can't diagnose anyone without a medical degree, I'm just curious what other people think. 

He's 8 years old.

I didn't meet him before as I was living abroad and I find him weird. 

His favourite thing is to have a special pen, he acts like it's a magic wand or a weapon or what, he's pacing up and down with it and making weird noises, like blowing up noises. 

Sometimes he slaps himself.

And yesterday he was scratching his face and he wanted me to take a photo. He said he was Simba? I didn't get it.

A couple of days ago he was totally odd, jumping around, yelling like I have never seen him before and even my father, his grandpa, said he was totally out of control.

Is this normal behaviour for an 8 year old?

I forgot to add, he even told me a really elaborate lie too, all the details and everything, how he was hitting another boy for 4 days in a row and now he needs to go to another school from September. It was a wtf moment when he said it wasn't true because it sounded so real.

Favorite Answer

No. He needs a therapist. He should have had one earlier.

We can't diagnose him without a little more than you finding him weird.

• LAN

You are the one with the mental problems.  All you do is post BS like this over and over to try to defect the main point that you are mentally ill.  Grow up and get counseling.