Can I apply to another college while enrolled to one during a gap year? ?

I accepted admission to usf for fall 2020 admission and decided to take a gap year do to COVID-19. But my dream school is UChicago can I apply again to UChicago? Or am I not allowed to because I’m enrolled for Usf in fall 2021? 

You may apply to University of Chicago, but if nothing in our academic record has changed, your chances of admission probably haven't change either.  Still, if they will accept a new application, you may apply.  I would contact their freshman admissions department and ask what the process is for reapplying as a freshman for next year.

As others have noted, you technically are only admitted to USF with a deferral to Fall 2021.  You are not enrolled -- enrollment will happen when you select or 2021 classes and pay the tuition.  Until that time, you are able to choose to change the school you are going to attend. 

Yes, you ARE allowed to do that. Technically you have been admitted to the Air Force Academy. You are NOT enrolled or pre-enrolled. People can and do change their minds. The military is NOT going to do anything to you because you changed your mind. 

You can't take classes anywhere during your gap year, but there's typically nothing to stop you from applying to another school. 

Look carefully at the terms of your deferment, though, since every school has a different policy. 

Sure, but if you do get accepted, that would be a waste of money.