Ozzy or black sabbath songs for daddy daughter dance at wedding?

My dad is a huge Ozzy fan and for my wedding I'd like the song that plays during our dance to be an ozzy song. I don't know hardly any of them so I wanted to know what songs are maybe softer/slower to play during the dance?

I want it to be a surprise for him which is why I don't want to ask him directly. But thanks for the suggestions.

Awe that's lovely! 

Mine and my husband's first dance was to Warrant's 'Cherry Pie' while my dad daughter dance was to 'I won't cry for you' by Black Sabbath 

Black Sabbath: 

1 I Won't Cry For You 

2 Solitude 

3 Children Of The Sea 

4 Born Again 

5 Planet Caravan 

6 You Won't Change Me 

7 No Stranger To Love 

8 Too Late 

9 Changes 

10 Dying For Love

Ozzy Osborne: 

1 See You On The Other Side 

2 Mama, I'm Coming Home 

3 Revelation (Mother Earth) 

4 Killer Of Giants 

5 Time After Time 

6 Ghost Behind My Eyes 

7 Your're No Different 

8 Fire In The Sky 

9 Tonight 

10 Old L.A. Tonight 

11 So Tired 

12 Goodbye To Romance 

13 Road To Nowhere

Black Sabbath has some ballads so do some covert research and find out which one of them he likes the best. 

Ask him To give you a couple of songs he would like for the father/bride dance,  then pick the one you like the best,

He may not want an Ozzie song for the that dance. You can have a couple of Ozzies songs played during the night.

The easiest way to do this is ask him to give you his top 2 fave slow songs and then you'll pick the final one.  You do want to make sure there's nothing weird in the lyrics and also make sure it's slow enough to "dance" to.  Slower is always better for these personal dances.  But the dance is to honor him, so there's no reason he can't be part of the decision.  In fact, you might ask him to name a couple songs without picking a band.  There might be songs he  likes that were popular around the time you were born, or others that have meaning, that he'd rather use.