.
. asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 4 weeks ago

What do you think of Goya Foods?

Nope. I really don't like beans. They make me furt.

I have never heard of them before it was in the news.

• WOOWHO

The Food Product  alone meet my desired  QUALITY standard .thanks to the workers that produce it ...... in contrast

... the Politics and possibly religious  beliefs  of its  CEO Robert Unanue  and  associates  do not  rise to  Ethical and Civil    standard

ON July 2020 at a rose garden event Robert Unanue ( Snoops fact check ) CEO of Goya foods  stated " We are ALL truly BLESSED  to have a leader  like Trump , who is a Builder , and that is what my grandfather did , he came    to this country to   build , to grow to PROSPER ...and we pray , we pray for our President , for  our leadership, and we pray for our country ....( interesting no mention of god .)...........The echos of .the  PROPERTY GOSPEL about   God? GREED and Prosperity a conservative a religious belief among many Evangelicals that god rewards faith with HEFTY  things and FINANCIAL Blessings ..

...  its about  GREED , the Top 1 %  not the  populations  of   people  i speculate  Mr Unanue has  adopted and been CONVINCED  " Cheery picked " scriptures to Justify his Greed and  shaped his political views   in short drink the Trump kool Aid    the Man who Berated  diminished  devalued Hispanic  populations Quote " Theses aren't people , they are ANIMALS "  " Mexicans are Rapist " They are not our friend "BELIEVE ME " ....a man whos threw PAPER TOWELS at people who were traumatized by a hurricane and people were dying .

.. more  out of the Novel 1984  accept the SUPREME  COMMAND  accept what i say without question .. not  demonstration investigation  evidence  you own eyes  another trump statement ." don't believe what your reading and SEEING, just remember what you are reading and SEEING is NOT HAPPENING , just Stick with us don't believe that crap you SEE from these people its FAKE news " . like religion  authoritarianism  CAUSE I SAID  SO

thank you for the question

Much less after it was hawked by Ivanka - won’t purchase now because there are substitutes easily offered while shopping 

I don't care one way or another. I have bought their products but usually don't if another brand of the exact same thing is available. I wish company's wouldn't mix business and politics, especially knee-jerk reaction politics.

That ios amazing foods

I use them sometimes always found them to be high quality foods.

• kswck2

Nothing wrong with them. I use them all the time. Use or non use of a product should not be determined by the political leanings of a CEO or anyone else. 

The calls for a boycott is just childish. 

The former Founder of Home Depot expressed his support for Donald Trump too and Liberals Immediately called for a Boycott of Home Depot. Aside from the stupidity of That declaration, the Founder retired in 2001. So how much Impact would that cause a 277 Billion dollar company? 

I always buy their beans.

• Yikes............