Anonymous

How do I tell my husband how to touch me right?

My husband is the best man I know, our sex life is amazing.. until he uses hands, his nails are too sharp and he rubs my clitoris like he's cleaning the pots and pans without any lube. I know this looks trolly but I'm being serious, how do I tell him that for all the years together I've dreaded him touching me by hand because of how rough he is.. he doesn't understand that when I squirm it's because its painful, the clitoris is very sensitive and needs to be treated gently and if you want to fingerblast someone you must cut your nails..just like how I take off my rings to touch him and lube up my hand... how do I tell him this without upsetting him? I'm tired of painful fingering and getting clawed in my v, I'm tired of getting my clitoris rubbed raw.. 

To put it shortly, he's too rough, I've not said anything for years,it hurts and he always asks why I don't let him touch me more, I don't wanna hurt him.. but I wanna tell him how to touch a woman properly.

He's not being abusive or anything he just doesn't understand that it needs lubrication and can't be treated so roughly

• Ocimom

If you can't tell him that he's hurting you and is too rough, you will have to suffer.  Speak up.  Tell him what you like or to go a little more gently and to cut his nails.  Since you won't say anything how do you expect him to be gentle.

jeeze this entire site,--- but for us poor minions who dipped their toe in the pool thinking that it might b straight. THIS IS ALL INFO FISHING AND ME,YOU,HER,HIM,THEM!!!!  I will be here cause. But don sayI diddn say.

• david

why dont you show him or tell him how you like it done

• Tj

Why did you allow this to go on for so long...Time to speak ip...he may think you like it. Tell him if he does not stop, he can use his hands on himself umtil he lears the proper way to touch you, and mean it!

maybe you shouldnt be with him if hes like that